Pages

January 18, 2011

2011 Golden Globes Award

I actually missed the show coz I was going out shopping with my mom, but when I got home I directly search for the red carpet looks. I'll start it out with the ordinary dresses, which means they're quite usual and not really special.


Carrie in Badgley Mischka

J-Lo in Zuhair Murad


Angelina Jolie in Versace

GOSH! I really want tattoos


Here comes The Nightmares.



This is the worst of all. Helena Bonham Carter.


The Best Dresses.. Save the best for the last.
Anne Hathaway in Giorgio Armani


Hailee Steinfeld in Prabal Gurung. She's so amazing, isn't she? The simple dress really suits her age.

Catherine Zeta-Jones in Monique Lhuillier

Olivia Wilde in Marchesa

Why the hell does she keep on showing her shoes? Is that necessary?

Lea Michelle in Oscar de La Renta


Megan Fox in Giorgio Armani
I keep on thinking that there's something wrong and weird with her face, but I just don't know what, yet.
Here is my favourite look from red carpet. Dianna Agron. Basically, I love Megan's dress more, but in Diana, I like her makeup and hairdo. She keeps it simple, simple dress, simple clutch, yet give fabulous look.
Look at that, so flawless, right?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
This work by Yunita Tan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at unitatan.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at unitatan.blogspot.com.