Pages

March 3, 2011

Milan Fashion Week 2011

It's a little bit late to review about the MFW, since I've been so busy with the damned uni things, I can barely check and update about the fashion week happening. Anyway, I will give you some of my review, whether you've seen it or not, but I'll present it my way, in my perspective. So, here we go.

Bottega Veneta





DSquared2




Giorgio Armani



Iceberg



I personally love this shoes strap.


Just Cavalli




Dolce & Gabbana. Too bad, have you heard they're going to separate?



Emilio Pucci



Fendi. Fur, fur fur. It's all about fur.




Gucci.


Salvatore Ferragamo.


Versace.



Moschino. This is the one I love best. Moschino gave chic looks here.

My fave dress.

For evening purpose. Love the color.

And the last, Prada.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
This work by Yunita Tan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at unitatan.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at unitatan.blogspot.com.