Pages

April 16, 2011

Carpe Diem

alone
I’ve been having such a hard time for the past two weeks. The thing I’ve always afraid of and never wanted to happen, in fact, finally happened. I know that you can’t wish for something to be everlasting, ‘cause sooner or later all will be gone, people will leave, things going on, but I just never thought it would happen to me this fast. I never expected it to happen this soon. I never get myself ready for this kind of thing.

You never know how long someone will be there for you, maybe he/she still laughs, talks, and be by your side for a day, then the next day that person suddenly gone away. You never know what will happen tomorrow, either to you yourself or the people around you.

You better say what you need to say, for the best regret is for not uttering the words you always wanted to say. If you love somebody, say it, say it and let that person know. Say it and make your heart relieved. Say it for there’s still time. Say it for there’s still a chance. Say it and have no regret. Tell the people you love that you truly care and love them. Show them how much you love them and stay by their side whenever they need you.

There are times when we might never get the chance to tell what we want to that person. There might be no tomorrow. There might be no more time. For life is such a fragile thing. Don’t ever waste your time.

Don’t be afraid of the respond you get. They might look at you, asking what’s wrong with you, but you don’t need to explain to them. Just keep showing them how much you care and appreciate their presence in your life.

As for me, I didn’t get the chance to tell someone how I really need and love him, ‘cause I never realized how much he meant to me. I often took him for granted, I acted bad, I disappointed him, I made him angry, totally mad, I made him sad, and there’re still so much things I’ve done. I never knew he would meant this much to me ‘til he gone away, gone away and will never ever come back. As he gone, I begin to realize I actually need him, I still need that person to be in my life, to be my guide, to be by my side. He’s the only person who could care for me more than anyone could ever do, he’s the only one who stood by me through whatever and eventhough the world’s against me, he’s still there, still supported me. I made him mad, but no matter how mad he was to me, he would still care for me. He’d still do anything if I needed him. He’d done too much things to me, he’s just like my own hero. I might hate him sometimes and the sad thing was he knew about it, but he didn’t care about it, he never changed, still loved me sincerely no matter how bad I treated him. And I do regret that I didn't tell him I love him. Cause it's too late for me to realize. It's too late for everything..


Many, many times, we don’t realize how much someone means to us until they are gone. And when they’re gone, it’s too late to do anything, cause no matter what you do, they just never go back. So, go tell the people around you that you love them, that you care to them, and that they mean so much to you. There might never be a second chance. Use your time wisely. Tell them.

Now.



"The only man who will never break a girl’s heart is her daddy.

The only man a girl can love best is her daddy.

The only man who can be a superhero in a girl’s life is her daddy."


"There will never be a goodbye, there’s only see you later." So, I’ll see you soon, dad. Wait for me, kay?

I loved, love, and will always love you, daddy.

Your little girl miss you so much.

xox



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
This work by Yunita Tan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at unitatan.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at unitatan.blogspot.com.