Pages

June 21, 2011

May oh May

Honestly it's some bunch of old pics taken on early May, during my friend's, Inneke, birthday dinner. But as the pictures were taken by my friend and I hardly meet her, so I just got the files like few days ago.

Anyway, the birthday girl looked awesome on that day, she's so stunning and simply adorable. Sweet thing.

NB: Attention alert! Lotsa photos! :D

IMG_6164

IMG_6174

Picture 856
She's pretty, wasn't she? ;)

IMG_6188

IMG_6192

We did take lotss of photos!
IMG_6167

IMG_6168

Picture 821

Picture 820

Picture 851

Picture 850
Me and the girl.

These photos were actually could be good ones, too bad it was out of focus.
Picture 870

Picture 871


There's nothing much I'd like to say here. I just wanna say I had a great time and I do really glad to have friends like them. Love you guys, "Bebek Terbang". :D





Xoxo,

UnitaTan


(me was wearing Charles & Keith shoes, Guess watch, Balenciaga bag)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
This work by Yunita Tan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at unitatan.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at unitatan.blogspot.com.