Pages

June 24, 2011

Zac Posen Resort 2012

Photobucket

Have you seen these beautiful photoset of Zac Posen's collection for Resort 2012? For me, when I first saw them, I was just awed and speechless, these dresses are all like magic, so beautiful, adorable, fabulous, gorgeous, and whatsoever. I was and still am in love with this collection, mermaid tail here and there. They are all made of perfections. Simple yet effortlessly amazing. Also with Coco Rocha as the model, these photos are just become more and more fantastic.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These 2 following dresses are the two I love best. Eventhough I also love the rest of the collection, but these two are the ones that catch my heart the most. Agree?
Photobucket


Photobucket

Images from Vogue.com

5 comments:

Lee Oliveira said...

These Zac Posen dresses are amazing. Especially the the last red one. Thanks for sharing.

Lee
x

ilpiccolomondodicri said...

WOW I don't know what is my favorite! All? And Coco Rocha is rocking! I love her expressive eyes!!!! I agree with Lee, thanks for sharing!!!

Kisses,
Cris.

Cortnie Elizabeth said...

I was thinking of doing a post on this collection. The gowns are ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! My fave is the gold sequin one.

xo,
Cortnie
http://stylelustpages.com

carrie becky bloomwood said...

gorgeous!!! i wish i can be in them in my wedding. :)

http://carriebloomwood.blogspot.com

Rosy P. said...

Holy meatballs those dresses are killer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
This work by Yunita Tan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at unitatan.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at unitatan.blogspot.com.