Pages

July 19, 2011

I Love Beach, but I'm No Bitch

Yeah, I do love beach, even though I can't stand the heat bigtime, but I still love spending my time playing around or even do nothing at the beach. Honestly, this one over here wasn't a real beach, anyway, it's actually just a headland but they made it looks like seashore by adding the beach sands.

IMG_7571 copy

IMG_7573 copy

IMG_7576 copy
With one of my friend, it looked like we're in some Ad, eh? lol

IMG_7644

IMG_7588

IMG_7595

IMG_7586 copy

IMG_7591

IMG_7683
Lol. Yeah, you know me.


Xoxo,

Unita Tan

5 comments:

MARLEY SIMONE said...

Love the patterned scarf with the stripe. I take it you didn't get in the water? lol

michelle_ said...

great photos !


www.glisters and blisters.com

Anh said...

lovely pictures :) i like the outfit!
xx.Anh from tha.Darlinh

margaritats said...

you look gorgeous!

Gaby de Modacapital said...

Hi!! :)
I really like your blog, I follow you :D
... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
Kisses!
http://modacapitalblog.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
This work by Yunita Tan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at unitatan.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at unitatan.blogspot.com.