Pages

July 6, 2011

Say It Out Loud

This is just another post about me and my friends hanging out and spending our weekend time together, karaoke-ing, which I think it's more about photosession because we spent the time mostly taking picture instead of really karaoke-ing... LOL
Accidentally, this was beyond our plan, we all wore the same color of clothes at that time, we all use dark color, black. Not totally all black, some of us combined it with another, such as my friend, Icii, she wore colorful top. I don't know why were we such in a mood of dark color at that time, nevertheless we really had fun, no grief, no sadness.

IMG_7263

IMG_7268

IMG_7266

IMG_7353

IMG_7286

IMG_7398

IMG_7415

IMG_7421

IMG_7400

IMG_7371

I present you, The Rockstar Ladies.
IMG_7358

IMG_7442

IMG_7426 copy

Looking forward to the day when we hang around again, guys!



Xoxo,

Unita Tan

1 comment:

Inspirational Quotes said...

Just stumbled across your blog, looks like you had fun, you have a really nice blog as well.

I notice you like quotes from your blog profile, so I hope you can visit my Inspirational Quotes blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
This work by Yunita Tan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at unitatan.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at unitatan.blogspot.com.