Pages

October 1, 2011

Lanvin Spring 2012

If you follow and read my twitter, I've promised that I will post up the PFW review tonight. Yeah, I fulfill my word. Been drown in the sea of ASSignments, here I am coming back to give my review of Lanvin Spring 2012 during the Paris Fashion Week 2011.

As predictable, Lanvin still with it's own simple yet fabulous styled by Alber Elbaz giving us the gorgeous looks with sharp cuts and light fabrics dominated with dark colors; black, grey, although there're some of brgiht colored dresses too. The collection also come with decorative jewelry such as stones, crystal crosses, bird shaped necklaces, and chokers. You can also see some snake prints here.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My favourites.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I love how this blush dress looks, simple, falls perfectly. The kind of dress you'd like to wear million times because it's so comfortable you're just addicted to it. This one is kinda versatile, I guess, you can wear it to parties, or just to hang out with your friends to some fancy places.


Xoxo,

UnitaTan


image form fashiongonerogue.com

7 comments:

Clara Turbay said...

I like what you post here. If you have some time i´d like you check out my blog and follow me if you really want to.

http://paquetevistasbien.blogpot.com

Coffee Cream and the Caffeine said...

i LOVE the 3rd photo the most... Lanvin always gorgeous :)

www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

lola said...

what a great blog, love those pictures!

love, lola

michelle_ said...

Lanvin never fails to amuse me... I love every single piece from this collection ! Including those pretty statement necklaces !

Caroline Robianto said...

i love Lanvin but the snakes kinda creep me out ;(


WWW.CAROLCORALINE.COM

michelle_ said...

LANVINNNN IS THE BESSTTT <3 <3

Carina Joana said...

Simply amazing *

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
This work by Yunita Tan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at unitatan.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at unitatan.blogspot.com.