Pages

January 1, 2012

2012!!!!

Finally, 2011 has already passed and it's 2012! Happy New Year 2012 to each one of you..
I personally don't really excited about this new year, I think I'm reaching the moment when I no longer feel the excitement about these kind of festives anymore. lol. I'm old, eh? Nay, I don't wanna be that old.. hahaha

I didn't do much for either New Year's Eve or the New Year Day, just hanging with family, dinner, outing, and shopping. I might need to stop shopping for few months after since I've been buying like crazy these days. Well, basically nothing much to be shared, I even sleep all day long today. I'm starting to feel like a pig.

Anyway, I tried to capture the fireworks from my house. It was undeniably pretty, but I couldn't get the proper photos, it's actually really hard to capture one to look beautiful and good enough. Ergh. I think it's beauty can only be captured by the eyes, eh. Or maybe I'm not pro enough. lol

Here are some of my takes. Enjoy and I wish you have a wonderful and fabulous and miraculous year ahead!! CHEERS!!!

IMG_1208

IMG_1149

IMG_1156

IMG_1134

IMG_1192

IMG_1121

IMG_1040

IMG_1190

IMG_1144



Xoxo,
UnitaTan

7 comments:

Ivy Sie said...

Nice shots :) the fireworks are amazing <3

Happy new year by the way :)
xx

em.me.ma said...

happy new years!

Helena Natanael said...

The fireworks is already good, just a little bit more practices and you can capture the beauty of the fireworks :)
Kalo boleh kasih saran kak, foto kembang api shutter speednya minimal 5 detik, biar lebih "nangkep" garis-garis cahayanya, kakak pake SLR kan? Hehe..

Have a happy new year!


P.S.: I love your header <3

Wynne Prasetyo said...

the last one is pretty! oh i feel you, i've been such a lazy bum this holiday. all i do is sleep, watch tv, shop, everything short of work. hahahaha. pretty blog!



WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

Dana Paramita said...

happy nuyer dear!:D anyway check out mine if you have a chance, thankyou :)

Maiken said...

thank you for the comment in my blog :)
btw, I have to agree with you when it comes to NYE - I also don't get very excited anymore :P
anyway, you have a lovely blog! would you maybe like to follow each other? :)

Maiken/
Maikeni blogi - part of me

Erika said...

beautiful pics!

I follow u here , follow me please
And I ask you if follow me also here because my google give me a problems :((
BLOGLOVIN

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

kiss
Erika
My Free Choice

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
This work by Yunita Tan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at unitatan.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at unitatan.blogspot.com.