Pages

February 5, 2012

The Battle

I was in a big dilemma of choosing a bag to buy. Been saving money by not buying any more shoes, I finally decided to get a new bag. However, picking a desirable bag is not as easy as it seems, I was having quite some troubles contemplating which one to buy.


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

The bags that make me go confused and dilemmatic are coming from Céline. I was thinking of getting the oh so famous Luggage tote, or the Phantom one, or the Trapeze. I even need one night to think over and over again. They're all gorgeous, they're all definitely the bags to die for. But I gotta choose, don't I? This was exhausting!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

But thenn, finally my confusion come to an end! I finally decided to buy .... *drumrolls* TARAAAAA!!

Photobucket

I chose the first bag on the second row. I am soo excited now! Lol
So, have a great week y'all!


Xoxo,
UnitaTan



images from various source

3 comments:

Anđela Vitorović said...

I like the brown one! :)

Maiken said...

I know how hard it is to select the right bag! the most confusing thing, hehe. anyway, I'm glad you still managed to pick "the one" ;)

Maiken/
Maikeni blogi - part of me

Damla Cildir said...

I had the same dilemma of your's and when I was reading some other fashion blogs and fashion magazine and making some style analysis I noticed that the Céline Luggage bag in beige seems to fit with quite everything that you can probably wear. So I suggest to you to take the cream céline luggage bag.

kisses Damla ÇILDIR ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
This work by Yunita Tan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at unitatan.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at unitatan.blogspot.com.