It's just a few more days before Valentine, have you prepared anything? Have you planned on what to wear for the dinner with your loved one? Anyway, here are some of my picks for Valentine season. It's mostly in red and pink although me myself is not a big fan of a pink, yet let's not close our eyes from any possibility that may come great, shall we?
1. Hermès Mors a Jouets, cashmere and silk shawl. Available for $1,125.
2. Tom Ford Nikita. This beautiful cat eyed shade will definitely perfect your day. Get it for $360.
3. Tom Ford Nail Lacquer in Bordeaux Lust for $30, a classy and elegant color for your perfectly shaped nails.
4. Proenza Schouler PS1. This large satchel in peach is available for $1,995.
5. Manolo Blahnik Hangisi in Light Pink for $945. A shoes worth having, a symbol of elegance and beauty. Get this satin shoes in spring collection.
6. Christian Louboutin Lucifer $995. This is definitely the shoe To Die For. The pointy tip, spikey edge, bow embellishment, stiletto heels. What could be more perfect than this?
For shoes, I give you more choice, if you wanna go a head-to-toe color match, you can go with Manolo, or if you want to neutralize your look, definitely pick Loubie!
7. Yves Saint Laurent Arty Ring Valentine's Day Special Edition. Complete your gorgeous look with this special edition of the famous Arty ring for $250. Psst, this ring has a "love" engraved on the back.
That was it, all wrapped. I hope all of you have a great and unforgettable Valentine this year!
Have a great weekend too. :)
images from various source