Pages

November 4, 2012

Here I Am

1

Finally a new post in this blog after three months of being neglected. I really am sorry for the hiatus, been really busy with school. I don't know how many times I've said sorry for the same thing, but it's the truth. So, please bear with me. Anyway, I'm wanting to get back on track again by regularly posting at least once in one or two weeks to keep this blog away from the cobwebs or cockroaches. So, I hope I can do it! :)

IMG_0044a

IMG_0077

bz

IMG_0049

Got this pink clutch at H&M during my visit to Singapore last holiday. Feels lucky 'cause I finally have something in neon. It was neon pink, you can still see the neon effect even though I desaturate it a bit, can you? It's really nice because you can wear it both ways, clutch or sling it on your shoulder.

IMG_0098

IMG_0134

Sad thing happened to me couple days ago, I lost my BlackBerry in the time when I really truly definitely need it the most. So well, I'm currently phone-less now. *sobs*

IMG_0128
The weather in my place is so unbelievably hot these days, this shots were taken only in 15minutes! While the usual shots took me around 30mins until an hour to get it done, but because I can't bear the heat and I was sweating like a fat pig I decided to end it sooner.

IMG_0127

img_0126

img

IMG_0121

Oh and another news! I shaved my lower hair, so I'm having the undercut hair as you can see on the pics above. The result of the shave isn't satisfying though, I've showed the design I wanted but the one who did the shaving decided to do a freestyle. It was farrrrrr away from what I want. If you follow me on my instagram then you can see how much the difference is.

IMG_0136

Well, as you can see, I'm getting a loootttttt fatter than I've ever been, I swear this is the worst. I look super fat! This month I'm planing on having a managed diet so I can get my normal weight back because this body is really disgusting to look at. lol.
Wish you have a great weekend. Ciao!



Xoxo,
Unita Tan

17 comments:

Maiken said...

you and fat? haha, not really :P you look completely fine in my opinion. and I like that peplum top and your pink accessories. the all-white background is cool too!

Maiken,
Maikeni blogi – part of me

Novarinna Tan said...

Love your totally looks , love your clutch <333

http://chic-swank.blogspot.com

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

love your bag!

p.s. check out my ray ban giveaway!
devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

Jules yllw said...

great outfit :))

Jacquii Lie said...

loving you clutch and popping sunglasses, so fabulous!!

Couture Caddy x

Milex said...


Szczęśliwego 2013!

Milex

t said...

Nice clutch! I got the same one in black! :)

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Rakel said...

Great post! would you like to follow each other?! let me know!

http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

Alba said...

Thank you for your comment :)

Great clutch!

http://voguesweetvogue.blogspot.com.es/

sabrina maida said...

nice outfit !! i love your clutch and top, super cute

http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

Jaya said...

cute top :) and i actually think your hair is pretty cool. I wanted to shave the side of my hair but i don't know if i'll regret it haha :)

xx
www.chasingthmoon.blogspot.com

blondebenedicte said...

thanks & happy new year! x

awn, love the sequins collar dear, so lovely :)
bisous x

NaNa said...

what a pretty top, the sequins are lovely <3

love from the NANA girls xoxo

Lisshandra Tanata said...

loving the top! you look stunning dear ;) anyway check out my latest post! http://lisshandratanata.blogspot.com/2013/01/one-day-in-forest.html thanks xx

Ruby and Rosa said...

you look gorgeous ❤
love your black top :D
happy new year!

anyway, join my giveaway, would you? :D
win idr 50.000 gift vouchers
and get all beauty stuffs with half price ❤

Giulia Iodice said...

Love your blog and your style!

Stop by my blog sometimes if you like :)
xoxo

Giulia

Giulia Iodice said...

Love the outfit, 'specially the shoes!
I'm getting chubby too, it's so hard for the fat woman inside of me to contain herself xD Argh, being a woman's hard!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
This work by Yunita Tan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at unitatan.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at unitatan.blogspot.com.