Pages

February 11, 2013

Versatile Blogger Award

Hello everyone, I was so flattered to tell you that I've been nominated to have the Versatile Blogger Award from the pretty darling Karina Novia from The Swiftlet. I am truly honored as a-not-so-newbie-but-just-too-busy-slash-lazy-to-blog-kind-of blogger. I'll try my best to be a better one from now on, though.

Anyway, there are some rules that I need to follow regarding to the award.
1.Nominate up to 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
2.Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award.
3.Share 7 random facts about yourself
4.Thank the blogger who has nominated you. (Just to show gratitude, per se.)
5.Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.

So, here is my shot!

I nominate :
1. Karina Novia from The Swiftlet. (I can nominate her back, can't I? ;) )
2. Jaya from chasingthemoon
3. Nathalie Kartika P. from natzcracker 
4. Michelle from PETICHELIE

Random facts about me?
Well,
1. I am a huge procrastinator, I procrastinate everything. No joke. *sigh*
2. I hope my future husband is either an Architect or an Interior Decorator, so we can build out dream house ourselves.
3. I loveeeee to eat!
4. Before going to sleep I'll always have to check on Twitter, Instagram, and play some iPad games.
5. Dreaming that one day I'll move out and live in NY. Or Paris will be fine.
6. Things that always carry wherever I go : my BlackBerry, iPad, hair brush, money.
7. I am a hopeless romantic. And I blame every fairy tales and sweet romantic movies for what they did to me! lol


Xoxo,
UnitaTan

1 comment:

Issa Tchieu said...

We all cannot do without our technology....ipad, smartphones...and of cos our social networkss.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO U DEAR! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
This work by Yunita Tan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at unitatan.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at unitatan.blogspot.com.