Pages

February 13, 2013

Splash of Colors

First thing first, Happy Chinese New Year for everyone who celebrates! May this water snake year bring you great health, good luck, and also prosperities in the entire year.


splash(2)
I don't have the CNY outfit, because I was too lazy dressing up so I just went to basic with shirt and jeans, so, yeah. Nevertheless, I am posting up another basic outfit which was actually taken on the early January, but as well said in my previous post that I'm a huge procrastinator, I was too lazy to do the edit and stuff. I'm sorry.

splash(1)
splash(3)
So, I'm doing this splatter slash splash on my photos, because I'm kinda getting bored with the all white wall as the background of my latest photos lately, therefore I let my creativity takes place and let them do their works. Results? Better or worse? :p
I was getting too much fun on adding the splatter anyway, that makes some of the photos look 'way too much', I know.
splash(7)
splash(6)
splash(10)
splash(4)
News flash, yes I did shave my undercut again in the early year, it went better than the last one, so I was quite satisfied with the result, but it didn't last long, though. It's already growing again and I'm still not sure whether to keep shaving it or letting it grow back to normal. Thoughts?




splash(8)
*wrong focus point!!!!*
splash(9)
splash(11)
 
This week is my last week of holiday, starting next Monday I have to deal with college stuffs and assignments again, so I'm truly hoping I can keep up with the blog and not neglecting it again like I always do. Wish me luck!



splash(12)



Xoxo,
UnitaTan

19 comments:

Venoma said...

Lovely photos idea :)

XoXo
Venoma
Blog: Venoma's fashion diary

blondebenedicte said...

thanks! x

uh, lively & sunny shots :)
bisous x

ELISA said...

Followed back!
Please check also my facebook page and like it if u can!

http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

International Directory Blogspot said...

Hello!
After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot".
"International Directory Blogspot" It's 165 Countries and 8790 Websites !
Missing yours join us
If you join us and follow our blog, you will have many more visitors.
It's very simple, you just have to follow our blog, enter your Country and your blog url in a comment, and you will be automatically integrate into the Country list.
We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world and to share different passions, fashion, paintings, art works, photos, poems.
So you will be able to find in different countries other people with passions similar to your ones.
I think this community could also interest you.
We ask you to follow the blog "Directory" because it will give you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog!
Thank you for your understanding.
Please follow our blog, it will be very appreciate.
I wish you a great day, with the hope that you will follow our blog "Directory".
After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
We ask that you follow our blog and place a badge of your choice on your blog, in order to introduce the "directory" to your friends.
Regards
Chris
I follow your blog, I hope it will please you
To find out more about us, click on the link below:
http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

Yulie Kendra said...

wow great post & photos! your blog is nice :)
Maybe we follow each other!?
Let me know :)

Greetings

www.YulieKendra.com

Patricia G. said...

Oh, cute! Love the t-shirt and the glasses!
Donkeycool.blogspot.com

Benlovesting said...

Beautiful outfit! X

Patrycja Photography said...

Hello Dear :) .
Great blog. Interesting post.
Have a nice weekend.
Welcome to my blog.
http://photographyismyexistence.blogspot.com/

Like me on Facebook. I will be extremely grateful.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/In-another-light/413836138693856

febrina utami putri said...

wow love the color splash editing! and you look lovely too :)

Helena Nicolau said...

Hi dear! I just found your blog, Do you want to follow each other? let me know. See you soon and a one big kiss
www.lipschic.com

Helena Nicolau said...

Hi dear! Just found your blog, I love it!! Do you want to follow each other, Just let me know!

See you soon and a one big kiss!

www.lipschic.com

Novarinna Tan said...

Love the splash editing and your back skin hair <333

Hai ..Really need your help.. Please vote me ,
Your voice means a lot for me :) (Photo no 3)
The Sunny Day Is Taking Over
Thank you so much <3

Ruby and Rosa said...

did you made by your self the color splash?
or there is an application ? hahahaha
so great :)

love your white top and cool shave! ❤
anyway, just followed you :P
could you follow me back to keep in touch?
:)

Sausan Hanifah said...

It's really inspiring blog! Love at the first sight <3

Wanna follow each other with GFC? Please let me know :)

sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

Sausan Hanifah said...

It's really inspiring blog! Love at the first sight <3

Wanna follow each other with GFC? Please let me know :)

sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

NaNa said...

What a gorgeous outfit, it's so much fun! xoxo

Laxmi Gurung said...

Hello sweety! This is such a amazing post to observe! Utterly like it! Are we following yet? If not then let's follow via GFC, BL, LB and FB too! Let me know, I always follow back! (: New post on my blog! Stop by me soon! xx

With love ❤.
www.fashionholicsparkle.blogspot.com

Bernadette Czle said...

fun photos!


Enter my Dskon.com x Rebel's Mint Closet International giveaway!

WilliamCL said...

you looks amazing.. and this post is really... COLOURFUL..
hahaha..

williamcl.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
This work by Yunita Tan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at unitatan.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at unitatan.blogspot.com.