Pages

August 30, 2013

Caught in The Moment

WOW! 

It's been six months since my last outfit update! Well, I could nag about how busy I am but it's getting old and boring, yes? ahaha


IMG_0155a


Okay, so just wanna share you my update, I've just had my internship at one of the famous high-end magazine in Jakarta. I had a great time there, the crew was very welcoming, friendly, and funny at times. And honestly, I enjoy being an intern way more than being a student in uni life. No joke! Even more, I am now in my last year of study. I am soooo much terrified, confused, and afraid of my own future. I don't know what to do with my life! Seriously, I have to come up with brilliant and "design-ful" idea for my final project so I can graduate, but up 'til now, I'm still completely clueless. My lamp's still off, I'm living my life in total darkness. (okay, let's stop the hyperbolic phrase here)


IMG_0216a

IMG_0239a

IMG_0177

IMG_0164a

Actually, I don't really do pink, but when I was out with my mom and saw this knit top, I know this' what I want, even though I was considering a yellow one at first but she said this color looks better. Later at home, I was thinking about the possible pink colored match for it and found the only ones I could find, the salmon pink short and the neon pink clutch. Other than that, I have no other pink-hued things in my collections.

IMG_0171

IMG_0161a

IMG_0156c

Took these photos like weeks ago, but then again, I was too lazy to do the editing part. Meh! I really wish I could take shots outside, as in outdoor places, so I don't have to think about what to do with the empty-boring-lifeless white wall.


Knit Top : Stradivarius | Shorts : Zara | Clutch : H&M | Sunnies : Mango | Heels : Charles & Keith


7 comments:

Ramida Dusdeevutikul said...

You look so pretty hun!

www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
xx

ELISA said...

u look gorgeous in pink!
Come back soon to visit me on…
Nameless Fashion Blog
Nameless Fashion Blog Facebook page

ylenia said...

Nice pics!
XOXO
Ylenia

Crystal Mak said...

So Cute !
Great edits, and outfit !

xoxo,
little-chaka.blogspot.ca

Nicole K. said...

You look amazing! Love that outfit!! Following you now on bloglovin and gfc!xx

-Nikkie
ChicNikkie
Bloglovin' | Facebook


Joshua Christian said...

you look good in pink!

Freedom & Its Owner - simplyjochris.blogspot.com

Izzy said...

glad you enjoyed your internship! sounds fun! and love the pink! :)

Metallic Paws

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
This work by Yunita Tan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at unitatan.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at unitatan.blogspot.com.